Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Reflection to the Critical Lens Essay

Well, wasn't that an experience. The essay, personally for me, was one of the most difficult essays i have written, and i still fell as if its not competed. I totally forgot to add quotes from the book to help back up my evidence, but more importantly, i feel as if the analysis is not deep enough.

That seems to be a reoccurring problem. In my in-class essays, the analysis is considered shallow. That's my Achilles heel.

I don't really have anything else to say about that dumb essay. I just hated it with the intense passion of one thousand burning suns. Yet, I will have to write more of them in the future because I want to have an English major in college. So yeah that's my story. That's my feelings about this assignment. I'm so glad the hard part is over, now i can finish it, place it in a box and not touch it for a few years. Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment